Simple Things in Life Make the Best Memories

Simple Things in Life Make the Best Memories

Friday, April 22, 2011

Good Week!

This week has been so great!  I've been busy as usual with work and school.  I have started keeping Leilani for Kayla every week since she got a new job and I am just trying to help her out as much as I can!  I think it's hilarious that I look forward to working each day.  I love working and love the people I work with.  They are such great people and such great friends!  I love it and feel so blessed to have them all! =] 

I also went with Kim, Cayxie, and some of the girls Kim works with to the Home and Garden tour in Bridgewater.  It was a lot of fun to spend the afternoon with the girls and go to lunch and everything.  It's fun to go and see some of the houses and see ideas and different looks that maybe one day I will be able to steal and use ;)

I have some cute pictures that I'm going to post in a little that I can't wait to share! :)
Love you guys ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment