Simple Things in Life Make the Best Memories

Simple Things in Life Make the Best Memories

Saturday, April 9, 2011

5 down

6 days of work down and only 7 more to go!  Then I get to see my Zachary again!  This has been a great week though, we started a work blog and we have been making these funny videos at work.  All I can say is that we are the most hilarious people ever!  Anything we do we have fun doing it!  I love it! 
I got a lot of work in this week which means $$$, which means I will be able to pay bills when that time comes! I like being busy, especially when I know I won't be seeing Zachary! :(

But only another week and I will be back in his wonderful arms!


P.S--  Kim Dinges.. AMERICA!!!!

2 comments:

  1. YAY MONEY! boo, you leaving me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so i just know that i love you! and i'm pretty sure this Zach guy is you cheating on me.... soooo i don't know how i feel about that.... lol YEAAAAA AMERICA!

    P.S. KACEY MILLER = SOUTH AMERICA

    ReplyDelete